Location: New York, NY 10018
We are seeking Entry-to-Midlevel full-stack web developers to support the modernization and expansion of our firm’s website. The ideal candidate has an interest in and passion for learning and applying modern web development technologies, frameworks, and best practices. The candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and will be actively collaborating with the marketing department to optimize the functionality, performance, and layout of the website.
- Frontend web development experience, with working knowledge of either React or Angular.
- Backend/server side development experience, with working knowledge of PHP and Node.js.
- Working knowledge of HTML/HTML5.
- Experience integrating with proprietary or commodity APIs, with working knowledge of REST and SOAP.
- Basic proficiency in SQL, including working knowledge of at least one RDBMS.
- Experience using git (ideally Github) source control workflows.
- Experience with a content management system such as WordPress.
- Experience using CSS to optimize website layout.
- Experience integrating with any CRM application.
Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field.