Location: New York, NY 10018
We are seeking Entry-to-Midlevel DevOps Engineers to support the expansion of our Infrastructure/IT team. The ideal candidate has an interest in and passion for learning and applying modern DevOps technologies, tooling, and best practices. That candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and will continuously and aggressively look for opportunities to modernize and automate our various workflows. That candidate will also assist in directly triaging a variety of Infrastructure and IT-related issues. Finally, that candidate will also have an opportunity to work directly with senior-level engineers and managers to modernize the firm’s infrastructure, expand its operations, and migrate infrastructure into a micro-services based, cloud-hosted environment.
– Linux system administration experience, including an understanding of package management, systemd, and configuration management.
– Basic working knowledge of network administration, including routing protocols and VPN technologies.
– Comfortable working in a CentOS or Redhat environment.
– Python scripting experience.
– Working knowledge of git and Github, ideally.
– Comfortable providing Level 1 IT support on an event-driven basis.
– Solid communication skills.
– Experience deploying and configuring kernel bypass solutions.
– IT Automation experience, with working knowledge of Ansible.
– Microservice/containerization experience, with working knowledge of Docker.
– Experience with server-side data processing pipelines such as Elasticsearch-Logstash-Kibana.
Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field