Location: New York, NY 10018
Unable to sponsor at this time.
The primary role of the Client Services Representative is to ensure Lime provides its clientele with a truly exceptional and personalized customer service experience. The position will require the candidate to gain expertise in multiple aspects of the business including technology, trading, clearing, and compliance. As a representative of our firm, you will need to possess excellent written and oral
communication skills, a friendly and energetic attitude, and the desire to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Respond to both new and existing customer inquiries related to a variety of topics including account opening, trading, customer statements, reports, technology, etc.
- Take and submit orders from customers as needed.
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical support.
- Act as a liaison between customers and clearing firm.
- Maintain current knowledge of products, software, industry regulations.
- Involved in problem resolution and reconciliation related to trading and settlement.
- Interact with market centers to troubleshoot problems and minimize firm risk.
- Perform special assignments and activities as defined by management.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and support.
- Knowledge related to equities, options, and futures trading.
- Experience/Knowledge of electronic trading a plus.
- Creativity and ability to multitask are required.
- Series 7 and 63 preferred.